Tickets are now on sale for TEDxBuffalo 2016: Perceptions!!
9/12/2016 Update: TEDxBuffalo is sold out. Again. Officially!
9/9/2016 Update: Due to your overwhelming response, we sold out quickly. We were able to get another small group of seats and they will go on sale at this link on Monday 9/12 at 10 AM. That’s it though! When they’re gone, they’re gone. Thank you for your enthusiasm. We hope to see you on October 20!
9/3/2016 Update: WOW. Thanks, Buffalo. We sold out TEDxBuffalo2016 quickly. We are exploring options to see about adding additional seats. Stay tuned to our website, our Facebook page, and our Twitter next week for any announcements regarding this.
Getting your tickets is easy- just follow these simple instructions:
- Check your phone calendar/planner/trapper keeper to make sure you don’t have a hot date already scheduled that night. What night you ask? Why, October 20th at 6pm of course! (If you do have a hot date, bring them. Boom. Best date ever.)
- Obtain tickets by following this link to purchase online or, for those of you who sneer at paying the service fee, go to the box office at Babeville (341 Delaware Avenue) to buy them for $8 in person, sans minimal fee.
- Make sure when you order your tickets that you give us your email address. This is how we will give you additional details about the event, including info about ordering Lloyd beforehand. You do not want to miss out on any important burrito information. Trust us.
- Mark down event in said phone calendar/planner/trapper keeper to be sure you don’t forget.
- Bring tickets with you to Babeville on October 20th to prove you are not trying to sneak in. Doors open at 5pm, and the main event starts at 6!
The TEDx Planning Committee and our wonderful speakers are so excited to share what we have been planning with you. It promises to be an evening that is equally fun and enlightening. See you there!